Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Totally Crosses

I am a shopper. I love to shop. When I'm too tired to do other things, [if I have money!] shopping invigorates me. One of the great things about Etsy is that there is such a wide variety of shops from which to choose. I've had so much fun just "window shopping" on Etsy. I've met so many great people and seen so many cool things. One of the shops I've enjoyed and appreciated is Totally Crosses. She makes only crosses. There is tremendous beauty in a plain, ordinary cross because of what it represents----my precious Saviour, Jesus Christ, and the sin and shame He experienced for me on that cross! The crosses T.C. makes are extraordinary in their design. These are really cool wire wrapped crosses. I love having visual reminders of what Christ did for me on the cross and the fact that we have an empty cross because Christ not only died for us, He rose again and had victory over death and sin. These crosses would make great birthday or Christmas gifts. Visit her shop at http://www.totallycrosses.etsy.com/. To learn more about T.C. and the story behind their wonderful business http://www.totallycrosses.com/.

3 comments:

melody said...

I love TC and the beautiful things she creates! So great to see her featured here!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Gorgeous!!

ginabee said...

Great Blog! I enjoyed reading about you and Totally Crosses!