Monday, September 22, 2008

Singing the Chocolate Blues

Most women love chocolate and most also love brown and blue together! I think you'll enjoy the treasury I put together on Etsy filled with chocolate brown (including some delicious cookies!) and blues. Click and check it out! http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=10496
Colors are powerful. They convey messages, evoke emotions, stimulate feelings, and more. Enjoy color...especially all of the colors of nature around you. I love red and black and white...which are the colors God put together on the woodpecker. I like light blue and forest green together which are the colors God used when He placed green trees against the blue sky. Nature is a great source for color combinations. What beauty all around us!

2 comments:

melody said...

That is a beautiful treasury, Jane!

Kimmi said...

I love your work. Those cookies don't look bad either :)

Kimberly